Tuesday, 13 March 2007

Young Love Pt 2

Yesterday afternoon I put a stick-on pirate tattoo on Max's arm and he is so proud of it. (I couldn't get the flash to not wash him out, and when I turned it off the pictures came out blurry.)


It came inside his latest Matchbox car, brought for being a good boy while out at the shops during the weekend. He won't let me put soap anywhere near it during bath time in case it comes off, and insisted I take a photo to email through to Daddy and Uncle Jason (Marc's brother is a tattoo artist).

Max and Brianna spent all afternoon playing together at kindy again today. As soon as she got there she ran around until she found him outside, and Max was most impressed that she also had a fake tattoo on her arm. I hope she's not going to be too heartbroken when Max moves to morning kindy at the beginning of next term.

No comments: